Exclusively from Supreme Swan, the Ekam™ Meditation Bench is an innovative design engineered by a long-time meditator who for years tried to solve the problem of achieving comfort without compromising correct posture.
- Ekam’s unique one-leg design allows you to make micro adjustments to your posture.
- Engages your core muscles for a more pleasant and steady meditation posture.
- Keeps you alert and prevents “sleep-itation”.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable for all body types.
- Holes provide comfortable breathability and airflow.
- The central leg easily removes for convenient transport.
- Made to last a lifetime.
- Made of solid oak wood.
- Weighs only one pound (0.5kg)
- Comes with handmade khadi* carrying case.
- Seat: 6” x 10” (15cm x 25cm) Height: 8” (20cm)
*Khadi is the special hand spun cotton made famous by Mahatma Gandhi.
Ekam in Sanskrit means "one, singular" and here simply refers to the one-legged design. But it also means the oneness or unity that is sought in meditation. It is our sincere hope that the Ekam™ Meditation Bench will help you easily achieve what Patanjali described in Yoga Sutra 2:46...
"The seated meditation posture must be steady and pleasant."