This exclusively designed, hand knotted Shanti Kriya Mala Rudraksha & Lapis is ideal for counting kriyas during everyday practice and special long meditations.
Every 12th bead and the Meru bead is a deep blue lapis lazuli (known for bringing inner peace and clearing the mind of negative thought). Totaling in 108, plus the Meru bead. This mala is not only beautiful, but also very practical.
- Rudraksha Malas for Sadhana (Spiritual Practice)
- Made of Rudraksha Beads and Lapis
- Strung with crimson natural fiber thread.
- Handmade exclusively for Supreme Swan in Kolkata, India.
- Rudraksha means "Tears of Shiva" and retain sacred vibrations of one's mantras and prayers.
- 8mm size beads. 40" in. total length in circumference.
Rudraksha is the seed of a broad-leafed evergreen tree found mainly in the Himalayan foothills. It is believed that wearing these beads bring clarity, and create positive energy for the body, mind and soul. Rudraksha means "Tears of Shiva" and are known to retain sacred vibrations of one's mantras and prayers.They are the eternal symbol of a Himalayan Yogi.
Lapis Lazuli helps harmonize physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels and encourages taking charge of your life. Lapis allows self expression without compromise, brings the enduring qualities of honesty, compassion and uprightness to your personality and amplifies thought, stimulating the higher faculties of the mind.