Our new limited edition 108 count, Samudra Blue Aventurine and Red Jasper mala features an earthy combination of colors. The deep earthy red/browns of the Jasper and sterling silver findings accentuate the azure blue Aventurine.
- Works very well for counting Kriyas or Japa meditation.
- This mala is about 37" around, excluding the Guru bead.
- Handcrafted with 100% natural cotton thread.
- Aventurine is a natural stone with ocean like colors and a calming quality.
- Red flame jasper is a natural stone that is often used to create spiritually grounding energy.
This mala is designed and handcrafted by us at Supreme Swan in Southern California.