Our new limited edition 108 count, Ishan Mahogany Obsidian & Rudraksha mala features a bold combination of colors. The deep earthy browns are accentuated with the azure blue turquoise and sterling silver findings.
- Works very well for counting Kriyas or Japa meditation.
- This mala is about 37" around, excluding the Guru bead/Rudraksha pendant.
- Mahogany Obsidian is a protective stone that aids in removal of negativity. It is known to bring clarity and harmony in everyday life.
- The Himalayan Rudraksha, which are the seed of a broad-leafed evergreen tree found mainly in the Himalayan foothills. It is believed that wearing these beads bring clarity, and create positive energy for the body, mind and soul. They are the eternal symbol of a Himalayan Yogi and adored by Lord Shiva Himself
- Turquoise has been cherished throughout human history for its beauty and protective qualities. It emanates strength. It is smooth to the touch and the blue green colors of nature are a soothing to the eyes.