Our new limited edition 108 count, Kala Obsidian, Tiger’s Eye & Rudraksha mala features a bold combination of colors. The deep earthy browns are accentuated with the azure blue turquoise and sterling silver findings.
- Works very well for counting Kriyas or Japa meditation.
- This mala is about 37" around, excluding the Guru bead/Rudraksha pendant.
- Handcrafted with 100% natural silk thread
- Tiger's Eye is a soothing earthy golden hued natural stone with a calming quality.
- Black Obsidian has been long used as a protective shield against negative energies and its grounding nature.
- The Himalayan Rudraksha, which are the seed of a broad-leafed evergreen tree found mainly in the Himalayan foothills. It is believed that wearing these beads bring clarity, and create positive energy for the body, mind and soul. They are the eternal symbol of a Himalayan Yogi and adored by Lord Shiva Himself