The Rupa Sandalwood & Chakra Mala is a part of our ‘Rishika’ collection of Mala prayer beads. It’s a perfect combination of earthy Sandalwood beads, brightly colored gemstone beads representing the 7 Chakras and accented with sterling silver findings.
This 108 bead Mala is handcrafted in Rishikesh, India from all natural materials and each bead is individually knotted to provide ease while practicing Kriya/Japa. Each Mala is finished of with a luxurious, handmade natural fiber tassel.
Size : 36” circumference, 8mm beads
- Sandalwood beads have been used for generations for their quality of promoting tranquility during meditation, aiding in sleep and subduing aggression. The fragrance of these beads are simply divine.
- Garnet is said to revitalize, purify and balance energy. It brings serenity or passion and inspires love and devotion.
- Carnelian is believed to bring courage, confidence and creativity. Helps in making positive choices which leads to restoring self esteem and happiness.
- Citrine is a deep yellow quartz that is a believed to possess healing properties of the sun, and therefore bringing the light of optimism.
- Peridot is a vibrant green stone that is known to alleviate jealousy and resentment while opening ones heart to joy, confidence and positive growth.
- Aquamarine, a pale blue stone that brings with it calming energies that aid in quieting the mind, invoke tolerance and clarifies perceptions.
- Blue Lapis Lazuli is known for allowing self expression without compromise, brings the enduring qualities of honesty, compassion and uprightness to your personality and amplifies thought, stimulating the higher faculties of the mind.
- Amethyst is a deep purple gemstone, often used for inspiration, intuition and prosperity. It aids in spiritual growth while bringing clarity of the mind. Wearing amethyst one becomes more in tune with their inner self.