Our new Chakra Rudraksha Mala is simply exquisite. Rare, tiny 4mm Rudraksha beads are paired up with semi precious gemstones that represent the colors of the seven chakras. It is not only excellent for counting Kriyas/Japa but also beautiful as a piece of jewelry.
This Mala is handcrafted in Rishikesh, India from all natural materials. It is strung with fine 925 sterling silver wire.
- Rudraksha are seeds of the Himalayan Rudraksha tree, which is sacred to yogis and devotees of Lord Shiva. Rudraksha means "Tears of Shiva" and retain sacred vibrations of one's mantras and prayers.
- Garnet is said to revitalize, purify and balance energy. It brings serenity or passion and inspires love and devotion.
- Carnelian is believed to bring courage, confidence and creativity. Helps in making positive choices which leads to restoring self esteem and happiness
- Citrine is a deep yellow quartz that is a believed to possess healing properties of the sun, and therefore bringing the light of optimism.
- Peridot is a vibrant green stone that is known to alleviate jealousy and resentment while opening ones heart to joy, confidence and positive growth.
- Aquamarine, a pale blue stone that brings with it calming energies that aid in quieting the mind, invoke tolerance and clarifies perceptions.
- Blue Lapis Lazuli is known for allowing self expression without compromise, brings the enduring qualities of honesty, compassion and uprightness to your personality and amplifies thought, stimulating the higher faculties of the mind.
- Amethyst is a deep purple gemstone, often used for inspiration, intuition and prosperity. It aids in spiritual growth while bringing clarity of the mind. Wearing amethyst one becomes more in tune with their inner self.