Our new Lakshmi Navaratna Mala is simply exquisite. Navaratna literally means nine gemstones, representing to the nine planets of the solar system. It is not only excellent for counting Kriyas/Japa but also beautiful as a piece of jewelry.
This Mala is handcrafted in Rishikesh, India from all natural materials. It is strung with fine 925 sterling silver wire.
- Hessonite Garnet is known as Cinnamon stone, has been used for centuries for its healing qualities of enhancing self-expression and boost confidence.
- Fresh water Pearl is often looked upon as a symbol of purity. It is said to provide a sense of calmness and promote noble qualities like faith and loyalty.
- Quartz Crystal, In India, this is the gemstone of choice for seekers of Shakti (Divine Mother). It is believed that it stores, releases and regulates energy. It also enhances psychic abilities and attunes to your spiritual purpose and is known for filtering out distractions during meditation.
- Red Coral is known to help develop intuition, imagination and visualization.
- Cat's eye is a protective stone that helps the wearer from negative thoughts.
- Ruby encourages joy, spontaneity, laughter and courage.
- Emerald is a beautiful crystal, connected to the heart. It helps relieve heavy hearted emotions.
- Sapphire, this magnificent gem is associated with restoring balance within the body, bringing serenity and peace of mind.