The Mangalam Charkra Stone Mala is a part of our new ‘Rishika’ collection. This gorgeous 108 count mala is a colorful combination of stones like Garnet, Agate, Tiger’s eye, Jade, Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli and Amethyst. It’s practical for counting kriyas/japa and beautiful to wear in any season.
This 108 bead Mala is handcrafted in Rishikesh, India from all natural materials and each bead is individually knotted to provide ease while practicing Kriya/Japa. Each Mala is finished of with a luxurious, handmade natural fiber tassel.
- Garnet is said to revitalize, purify and balance energy. It brings serenity or passion and inspires love and devotion.
- Blue Lapis Lazuli is known for allowing self expression without compromise, brings the enduring qualities of honesty, compassion and uprightness to your personality and amplifies thought, stimulating the higher faculties of the mind.
- Amethyst is often used for inspiration, intuition and prosperity. It aids in spiritual growth while bringing clarity of the mind. Wearing amethyst one becomes more in tune with their inner self.
- Turquoise is known for clearing the Throat Chakra, and blockages of suppressed self-expression. It also allows communication to flow.
- Tiger's Eye is a soothing natural stone that aids in reducing stress, increasing calm and easing anxiety. It resonates with the mid to higher chakras, which help in speaking with clarity and acting with integrity.
- Jade is a natural stone that has been long used in the healing arts as a symbol of serenity, harmony, balance and therefore used in prayer beads to help during meditation.
- Agate is a grounding stone. It brings out emotional, physical and intellectual balance.